It's been awhile since I've posted on the blog but I've been a busy boy. Here are some highlights of what I've been up to the past few months.
| Here I am the 1st time I tried rice cereal. |
Mom and Dad love it when I smile, so I'm giving them the goods.
| My cousin Cole came over for a visit and we watched cartoons on the iPad. |
| I like playing with my new toy I got from Uncle Seth and Aunt Andrea for Christmas. |
| Cousin Cole, Aunt Nicole and Me |
| Uncle Aj |
| Bretta and me when I was just 2 months old. |
| Paul and Cathy stopped by for a visit. |
| Grandpa Paul celebrating his 60th Birthday. I sure do look alot like him. |
| Great Grandma's Gladys and Carole |
| Watching a movie with Cousins Jackson and Liv. |
| Family picture Christmas 2012 at Grandpa and Grandma Nygard's |
| Grandma Becky |
| Peyton and Me |
| Callan and Me |
| Crista and Me |
No comments:
Post a Comment